Jojanneke grew up sailing in regattas around the world before gaining a degree in Technical Architectural Engineering. She then joined the Dutch firm ‘Benthem Crouwel’ in Amsterdam and has also worked as a mate and stewardess on a luxury sailing yacht, chartering all over Europe and the Caribbean.
Jojanneke joined Hill Robinson in 2010
- Software application administrator BWT4AII
- Real Estate management and Brokerage (SVM)
- Planning and Plan approval for governmental and Dutch statutory regulations
- Higher professional education for Structural Engineering and Architecture in Amsterdam
- Higher general secondary education
- Project Management