If you’re lively, sociable and looking for an outlet for your passion, we want to hear from you. You might currently be an engineer, a yacht crew member, a project manager or personal assistant, if you enjoy interacting with other people, then Hill Robinson Yacht Management may well be the place for you.
There’s nothing quite like finding a place to work with opportunities to grow and lots of talented people. Here at Hill Robinson, we’ve got all of that! Whatever your aspirations in life, however far you want to go, if you love yachting and are as committed as we are to being the very best at what you do, then join us!
Seasonal Marina Manager – Middle East
Seasonal Marina Manager position available and based in Middle East. Immediate start through until October. This is a private marina facility. Ideally suited to someone with a yachting background and experience in building maintenance. Role shall involve management of marina staff; overseeing maintenance; visiting yacht requirements.
Full details and applications – firstname.lastname@example.org
Charter Manager – USA
The Charter Manager USA will serve as an integral member of Hill Robinson USA to contribute to the growth of an expanding charter fleet, with an emphasis on building the Hill Robinson US charter fleet, while simultaneously providing excellent quality of service. The position is based in our Fort Lauderdale office, however it will involve regular interaction with our global offices, as well as domestic and international travel.
- Excellent knowledge of the yachting industry and ability to identify potential CA’s; develop action plan to sign new CA’s.
- Prepare accurate and vessel-specific proposals, recognizing the markets for charter income, as well as marketing to generate bookings. Ability to understand the language of central agent agreements and negotiate terms is advantageous.
- Develop and maintain a network of clients and sales brokers for new target leads.
- Maintain real-time awareness of available yachts to HR charter clients.
- Provide advice on cruising itineraries, including regulatory requirements like VAT, visa requirements, cruising and charter permits, and airport capacities etc. for each area.
- Provide immediate/effective response to captains for any issue arising during charters.
- Provide excellent service to all charter clients.
- Develop internal relationships with other HR business divisions to maximise business potential.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ superyacht charter experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the superyacht charter industry including the charter process and contracts; yachting industry standard business practices and ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills – multi-lingual highly advantageous.
- Excellent personal presentation and confidence in speaking with clients.
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of charter regulations including Flag state and taxation.
- Knowledge of on board charter yacht operations.
- Essential computer skills include comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Publisher, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize is essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Email – jobs@ hillrobinson.com