If you’re lively, sociable and looking for an outlet for your passion, we want to hear from you. You might currently be an engineer, a yacht crew member, a project manager or personal assistant, if you enjoy interacting with other people, then Hill Robinson Yacht Management may well be the place for you.
There’s nothing quite like finding a place to work with opportunities to grow and lots of talented people. Here at Hill Robinson, we’ve got all of that! Whatever your aspirations in life, however far you want to go, if you love yachting and are as committed as we are to being the very best at what you do, then join us!
Junior Technical Manager – Palm Beach
We have an excellent career-starting opportunity: an immediate opening for a fulltime, entry level, Junior Technical Manager in our Palm Beach, Florida office.
The ideal candidate will have a B.S. in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. Additionally, 1-3 years’ work experience in the maritime industry would be an advantage. This position requires not only strong technical skills, but also excellent administrative skills, and financial acumen. Strong Excel and Word or Publisher skills are a prerequisite and MS Project knowledge an advantage. Fluency in French or other languages in addition to English would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to quickly and accurately produce project costings from quotes and invoices. While assisting and working closely with our Engineering Technical Managers, this Junior Technical Manager will learn to analyze and report on refit accounts, and complete timely variance analyses. All training will be provided in-house.
The successful candidate will be diligent, accurate, proactive, energetic, a team player, and a confident communicator. Most important, the successful candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about yachts. This is an ideal first career step into the world of superyacht marine project management.
For more information or to apply for the position, please email – email@example.com
NEW RECRUITMENT TEAM POSITIONS AVAILABLE
As our recruitment division expands, we now have 3 new positions available in our Antibes and Monaco offices for immediate start. European working rights essential. Fluent English essential, French preferable, other languages highly advantageous.
Recruitment Administrator – Antibes and Monaco (2 positions)
This is a support role that requires excellent administration skills, ability to multi-task, confident with great people skills along with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Recruitment Specialist – Monaco
This role requires excellent time management, previous extensive recruitment experience as well as networking and client development. Self motivated, strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure also required.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Full details and CV submission – firstname.lastname@example.org
Charter and Sales Brokers – Monaco
We have exciting new opportunities for highly motivated and experienced Sales and Charter Brokers based in our Monaco office. We are seeking self motivated, goal oriented team players with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and charter markets of large yachts and detailed knowledge of the industry. Excellent brokerage negotiation skills, proven track record and a professional approach to client relationships are required. Immediate start. All applications treated in the strictest confidence.
Full details and CV submission – email@example.com
Charter Manager – USA
The Charter Manager USA will serve as an integral member of Hill Robinson USA to contribute to the growth of an expanding charter fleet, with an emphasis on building the Hill Robinson US charter fleet, while simultaneously providing excellent quality of service. The position is based in our Fort Lauderdale office, however it will involve regular interaction with our global offices, as well as domestic and international travel.
- Excellent knowledge of the yachting industry and ability to identify potential CA’s; develop action plan to sign new CA’s.
- Prepare accurate and vessel-specific proposals, recognizing the markets for charter income, as well as marketing to generate bookings. Ability to understand the language of central agent agreements and negotiate terms is advantageous.
- Develop and maintain a network of clients and sales brokers for new target leads.
- Maintain real-time awareness of available yachts to HR charter clients.
- Provide advice on cruising itineraries, including regulatory requirements like VAT, visa requirements, cruising and charter permits, and airport capacities etc. for each area.
- Provide immediate/effective response to captains for any issue arising during charters.
- Provide excellent service to all charter clients.
- Develop internal relationships with other HR business divisions to maximise business potential.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ superyacht charter experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the superyacht charter industry including the charter process and contracts; yachting industry standard business practices and ethics.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills – multi-lingual highly advantageous.
- Excellent personal presentation and confidence in speaking with clients.
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of charter regulations including Flag state and taxation.
- Knowledge of on board charter yacht operations.
- Essential computer skills include comfortable familiarity with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Publisher, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize is essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Email – jobs@ hillrobinson.com