SENIOR INTERIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Hill Robinson International Ltd. are seeking a Senior Interior Project Manager to join their growing Project Team. The suitable individual will possess an exceptional background with international Super Yacht projects and offer excellent management, reporting and communication skills, be dependable and work well in challenging conditions. The manager, as part of the overall Project team will be responsible for several large scale yacht interior and fitting out Projects and able to travel extensively and prepared to relocate to project base in case required. Salary package negotiable pending experience. Based in Northern Europe. Start date June/ July 2017.
For further details please email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
(posted 21 April 2017)
NEW RESORT CONSTRUCTION – PROJECT MANAGER
Exciting new Resort Construction project in Middle East seeking highly experienced Project Manager. Minimum of 10 years experience as Construction Project Manager essential preferably with Middle East experience. March start, salary/package pending experience. For further information and CV presentation – email@example.com.
(posted 6 January 2017)
HILL ROBINSON USA – JUNIOR YACHT ACCOUNTANT
A leading, independent yacht management company, with offices in Antibes, London and Florida is looking for a Junior Yacht Accountant to join the team in their Fort Lauderdale office. Responsibilities in this position include all financial functions for fleet yachts within a fast-growing, fast -paced company.
Likely candidates will have appropriate experience, knowledge and understanding of the yachting industry. Excellent communications required to liaise confidently and professionally with colleagues, clients, captains and crew. Experience in a similar role would be ideal.
This is a full time, permanent position with shore-based salary appropriate to qualifications and experience. Candidate must be legal to work in the US. Please contact for full job description.
- Handle large volume, daily processing of invoices and payments received for multiple yachts.
- Monitor operating and credit/debit card accounts; maintain accurate and current account balances. Reconciliation of accounts at end of month.
- Preparation and reporting of detailed monthly financials in various currencies.
- Monthly payroll and payment of payroll liabilities/taxes.
- Assist with the preparation, discussion and production of budgets when required (reviewed on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis).
- Work in conjunction with yacht manager and project manager to keep accurate records of yacht operational and refit budgets.
- General filing and ad hoc meetings/duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- Accounting qualifications are preferred, but bookkeeping experience is crucial for day to day cash accounting. The minimum requirement is 2 years working as bookkeeper performing the following functions:
- Processing general ledger transactions – sales, expenses, debtors, creditors and cash, including multi-currency bank reconciliations.
- The production of annual budgets, variance analysis and comparisons to actual results.
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts, review and analysis compared to budget.
- Skilled in Excel at intermediate to advanced level is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks and Quicken accounting software is required.
- Familiarity with multi-currency reporting and exchange gain/loss adjustments preferred.
Above average IT skills required, including Microsoft Office Suite. English is the base language, French and other languages a plus.
(Posted December 2nd, 2016)
HILL ROBINSON USA – TECHNICAL AND COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
A leading, independent yacht management company, with offices in Antibes, London and Florida is looking for a Technical and Compliance Administrator to join the team in their Fort Lauderdale office.
As well as strong technical skills and a drive to progress, the candidate must have excellent administrative skills with financial acumen and a strong writing ability. The Ideal candidate must have excellent Microsoft Excel skill base and will have the ability to produce project costings from quotes and invoices. Working closely to assist the Technical Managers, the candidate will progress to analyze and report on, refit accounts and complete timely variance analysis. Training for this will all be provided in-house. Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor degree and at least 2 years experience in the yachting and / or marine industries. Familiarity with classification societies and yacht registries (Flag states) is preferred.
Successful applicants will be diligent, accurate, proactive, energetic, a team player and be confident communicators. Most importantly the best candidates for Hill Robinson will be passionate and knowledgeable about yachts. This is an ideal first career step into the world of yacht marine engineering.
This is a full time, permanent position. French language or other languages in addition to English would be an advantage. Strong Excel and Word or MS Publisher skills are a prerequisite and MS Project knowledge an advantage. A writing sample will be requested.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact the Fort Lauderdale office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-792-6112.
(Posted December 2nd, 2016)